When your Loved One Needs A Helping Hand
Our in-home services are non-medical programs serving older adults with individualized assistance in their homes. This program is designed to keep seniors from having to enter assisted living and/or nursing facilities.
Daily Living Care is “The Right Choice”
- When you need someone to be with a loved in your absence in their home or at Long Term Care Facility
- When someone is needed to help prepare a meal or assist a loved one with daily living
- When help required with reading or writing letters or escorting a loved one to social activities
- When you, the Caregiver, need a break
When a loved one needs assistance with personal care
- Bathing and toileting
- Grooming and dressing
- Preparing a light meal
- Light cleaning and chores
- Medication reminders
“Telespond’s Caregiver Program gave me back my life!” – Allie L.
That’s the time to call Telespond and take advantage of our In-Home Services!
We can help provide a safe and clean environment for older adults who are unable to maintain their homes in a suitable manner, and allow them to remain in familiar surroundings.
Personal Care Attendants provide assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and will also provide homemaking duties such as laundry, and /or meal preparation, as time allows.
Staff members are all qualified, experienced employees and are medically approved for service. A criminal record history check is also completed on all employees.
This is a non-medical in-home service, to assist customers to safely complete activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, grocery shopping, meal preparation, medication reminders, and companionship. The services are available for individuals in their homes or at other independent living environments.
The In-Home Personal Care Program is “The Right Choice”
- When care for your aging parents is impacting your job, family and / or your relationships
- When your parents need companionship that you can’t always provide
- When you love your parents, but having to care for them on your own is often very stressful
Contact Roberta Baker email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-346-7860 today for information on In-Home Services.