If you are someone who enjoys interacting with seniors, join us for just an hour or a whole day. You can volunteer your time every day, once a week, once a month, or once a year. We also invite those volunteers who can play the piano, sing, or have other talents to share.
Helpful volunteers can:
- Assist staff with arts and crafts projects
- Participate in group activities
- Read to our seniors
- Share a talent with the group
- Bring your children-Seniors love children!
- Assist with Bingo, Bunco, Cards; various table games
- Show slides/videos of vacations and trips
- Help with lunch set up/clean up
Senior Day Services welcomes volunteers who are attuned to the elderly, enjoy their company and who appreciate the wisdom that only age and experience can bring.
Whether you participate a little or a lot, your donation of time or supplies are greatly appreciated.
To volunteer please contact Leigh Hanstein 570-961-1950 or email: email@example.com